Tiny Dinosaur Amigurumi Pattern
Free Crochet Pattern
I am super excited to share this fun Free Tiny Dinosaur Amigurumi Pattern with you! He is very popular at my house already, with each of my kids vying for a chance to play with him & begging for their own. In the case of Mr. 2, he just grabbed the dinosaur and ran around the room RAAAWRING enthusiastically!
This guy would make the perfect gift for any dinosaur lover in your life, and goes great with my Dinosaur Crown Pattern and my Dinosaur Hat Pattern! You can read about my other Dinosaur Patterns in their respective blog posts I wrote by clicking the links above of photos below! 🙂
Like what you see? Join my Newsletter below!
This little guy originally started as a keychain in my mind, though the final result might be a little big for that purpose! He would probably work great as a Big Keychain if you wanted to give it a try! He would look very cute hanging from the zipper on a backpack for sure, and fabulous sitting on your desk! Without further ado, here is the Free Pattern for my Tiny Dinosaur Amigurumi:
TINY DINOSAUR AMIGURUMI PATTERN
- This pattern uses a Magic Circle. If you need help with this technique you can follow this link to view my video tutorial for the Magic Circle.
- This pattern is FREE, but has not been tested by anyone besides myself. Please feel free to share any questions or comments you may have! I welcome your feedback!
- This pattern is my intellectual property. You are welcome to make as many as you like, sell them, give them away, etc. You may NOT sell, or alter and claim as your own this pattern. You may not use my photographs.
- If you want to share this pattern online, you must only share a link to my blog. You may not copy and paste my text / the pattern to another site. Thank you for respecting my work. 🙂
- By using this pattern you are agreeing to abide by these terms 🙂
MAGIC CIRCLE VIDEO TUTORIAL:
Want to own a PDF of the Tiny Dinosaur Amigurumi?
Link Below to Purchase this Pattern on Ravelry for just $2!
Feet: (Make 4)